Saturday 12 September 2009

University work this year. First module: Using tape to create images and Typography (2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th images) 

I used different coloured electrical tape to 'spice' up my room and make it more individual and exciting to be in. I used white and black electrical tape to create the Ace of Spades you can see in the 2nd and 3rd images. I did it all free hand and used a scalpel to trim and neaten up the edges.

I used red, black and white electrical take to make the 'safe sex' poster that you can see in the 4th and 5th images in this post. Again I did this freehand using a scalpel to trim the tape. I played with positive and negative space around the letters when I was doing the typography on the poster and I used a scalpel to create the 'sperm cell' which you can see in the 4th image. This sperm cell added comical value as I created this poster just for a bit of fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment