Saturday 12 September 2009

For these five images below I was concentrating on the reflection in the water being disturbed by rippling on the surface of the water. For this to happen I stood on the waters edge and flicked sand into the water with my foot, it was then up to me to quickly get my balance and position myself to get a good angle for the photograph before the ripples calmed down. A tripod would have made this task easier for me but I did not have one available to me at that moment of time.

I played around with the images on photoshop to bring out the blues and greens in the water as well as the magenta's and reds from the reflection of the sky and I am really happy with the final outcome as there was so much mood and atmosphere in the images alone before the manipulation.






No comments:

Post a Comment